How To Put Forms In a Pocket Bra
- Spread the bra out on a flat surface with the inside of the bra facing you.
- Hold the form by the edges with a flat hand so that the nipple is facing down.
- Spread the elastic on the cup and slide the form in so that the nipple faces outward.
- Adjust the form so it settles into the bottom of the cup.
- Hold the bra up with the form inside the pocket to make sure it looks correct.
- Be careful not to puncture the form or fold it. Transform and Nearly Me silicone forms are very durable, but the polyurethane skin can be punctured.